Green Way Cargo is a full-service logistics provider offering import and export customs clearance in Dubai for companies that need to ensure that their shipments arrive safely and on time. Our services include customs brokerage, container inspection, warehousing and storage, insurance and transportation services. Our experts are here to provide expert advice on import policies and procedures and help you manage your supply chain so that you can focus on running your business.
We have been providing services for import and export customs clearance for more than 10 years for all types of products, ranging from clothes to electronics to food items. Our team coordinates with worldwide agents and finds a logical solution to all your requirements. This makes us best in customs clearance in Dubai.
Our customs brokers ease the regulations and paperwork of Import and Export customs clearance in Dubai quickly and speedily for all of your shipments. We help clear and handle all trade compliance and procedures, consignments by sea, land, and air more efficiently. They take charge of customs clearance of goods, declaring goods free of duty or paying import duties, providing customs bonds and undertaking the responsibility for any violations that may occur during the importation process. Our experienced brokers can also help you with your export procedures, including making sure your goods are classified correctly and are not subject to any restrictions or quotas.
Why Choose Green Way Cargo for Customs Clearance in Dubai?
- Complete documentation assistance
We offer complete documentation assistance to ensure your shipments are cleared quickly and efficiently. We can help you with everything from filling out the necessary forms and completing the required paperwork, to arranging for special services like transport and storage.
We also keep a complete record of all documentation, so if you need to make any changes or corrections at a later date, we’ll be able to provide you with everything you need. Our team of experts has decades of experience helping clients like yours navigate the complexities of international trade laws, and they can answer any question you have about customs regulations or shipping regulations.
- Full compliance with all applicable regulations
This includes the implementation of customs laws, regulations and procedures to ensure that all goods are imported or exported according to customs requirements. They include Customs duties and taxes on imported goods, Export duties and taxes on exported goods and Value added tax (VAT).
- Customs brokerage services
Green Way Cargo is a leading customs brokerage company in Dubai. We provide support to all kinds of importers and exporters. We offer the best services for clearing your consignments through customs clearance in Dubai, as we have a wide network of contacts with all major ports and airports in UAE. Our team of experts is well-versed with all kinds of processes at customs, so you can be sure that your goods will be cleared without any delay or hassle.
Green Way Cargo offers customs clearance services for all types of imports and exports, including:
1) Personal effects (goods)
2) Commercial goods (non-personal effects)
3) Project cargoes
Import Customs Clearance Services (Import Cargo)
Green Way Cargo import and export customs clearance in Dubai can help you with all your import customs clearance needs. We have a team of highly skilled professionals who will guide you through the process and ensure that your goods are delivered safely and on time. We offer a wide range of services to meet your specific requirements. Some of these include:
-Freight forwarding services
-Bridging FOB (Free On Board) or BAF (Bunker Adjustment Factor) charges.
-Brokerage services for export and import shipments (CIF, CIP, FOB)
-Consolidation of shipments to save costs
-Customs clearance services including consolidation and warehousing services at our warehouse.
Export Customs Clearance Services (Export Cargo)
As a licensed agency offering customs clearance in Dubai, Green Way Cargo helps you to clear your export cargo through the port. We have a team of professional and experienced customs brokers who will assist you with all your export procedures:
– Clearance of export goods at the port of loading in Dubai or other emirates.
– Customs formalities and documentation with the relevant authorities in Dubai and other emirates.
– Warehousing and storage of your cargo until it is cleared by Customs.
– Export cargo booking / customs clearance, freight forwarding, packing and crating and insurance.
Highlight Features of GWC Import and Export Customs Clearance in Dubai:
- Comprehensive knowledge on latest rules and regulations: The UAE has strict rules and regulations on importation of goods, which may vary from one emirate to another.
- Assisting as a consultant in areas of customs procedures and law: Our team of experts in import and export customs clearance in Dubai will assist you at every stage of the process, from the moment you start planning your shipment to its arrival in the country, including all necessary documentation for customs clearance.
- Assisting in the application of government permits: Green Way Cargo can help you apply for any necessary permits required by local authorities before your goods can be shipped out of Dubai or imported into it.
- Monitoring, planning, executing, modes of transportation and shipping for cargo moving between ports and to the intended destination or vice versa.
Other value added services are:
-Providing advice on duty payable.
-Custom formality at all customs terminals.
– Committed to achieving customer satisfaction
-Experience in handling different commodities
-Cost effective approach with expert advice
-Warehousing facilities at our state-of-the-art facility
-Transportation services for both air and sea shipments
Which documents are required for Customs Clearance in Dubai at the ports?
- Bill of Lading (B/L) for Sea
- Commercial Invoice (CI)
- Packing List
- Certificate of Origin (CO)
What are the documents required to create an import code ?
- Valid trade licence or business licence.
- Application Form for Import Code Number or the Import code of the applicant.
- Passport copy and Visa copy of the authorised person – proof of residency in Dubai or any other emirate.
- A letter from the importer or exporter stating that the goods.
- A certificate of origin for all goods you’re importing.
What Duty or Tariff are Applicable for My Shipment?
Commercial Shipments reaching UAE ports stand at a standard rate of 5 % Duty and 5 % Vat. This means that if your shipment is commercial, it will be charged a duty and VAT. However, unlike personal effects that are duty exempted i.e alcohol or tobacco etc, commercial shipments are liable for payment of other charges before being cleared for customs clearance.